Referred by your AutoTrader, Cars.com, ebay Motors, or Carfax rep?
Get a Free 10 Day Trial Today!
See for yourself why your AutoTrader, Cars.com, ebay Motors, or Carfax recommends using custom comments to market your vehicles online with a free 10 day test drive of daN. You’ll get free access to 5 free used vehicle comments each day per store (IP verified). This is a great way to see what a difference using daN’s custom vehicle comments makes versus using a VIN dump or writing them yourself. Get started today with your free trial of custom vehicle comments and sellers notes – no credit card required.
Top 4 Reasons Industry Leaders Encourage Custom Vehicle Comments
1. SELL COPY: Adding copy to any vehicle listing will result in a 50% increase in contacts1. However, quality and quantity both matter.
2. QUANTITY: Writing more than 12 words will increase contacts by 80% compared to used-vehicles without ad copy.
3. QUALITY: Use language with a strong call-to-action to catch the car shopper’s attention. Incorporate keywords relevant to your vehicle that in-market shoppers frequently search for including new, low, call, special, sale, CARFAX, check, service, incentive, financing, customer, reputation, excellence, experience, family, and quality. Adding five or more of these keywords will result in a 24% boost in contacts1.
4. SEARCHABLE: It’s crucial to list specific characteristics including trim and body style for vehicles to ensure customers find what they are looking for. Two out of every three used-car shoppers narrow down their search results using the filters in place. The top five ways consumer’s filter search results are by year, price, mileage, body, style/trim, and transmission.
Ready to upgrade?
Get unlimited access to thousands of vehicle comments with Internet Manager Access! If we don’t have it, we will write it for you the same day – unlimited requests (also IP verified)! Looking for someone to take care of vehicle comments for you, check out our full-service options and get your own assigned writer.
1. Cars.com Merchandising Effectiveness Analysis, 2009 – Dealer Confidence Guide, 2010