What automotive website chat tools do for you
The vast majority of consumers now conduct their initial research online, making decisions about the make, model, features and target price of the vehicle they are looking for even before they set foot in a dealership. Offering a chat feature on your website gives you the opportunity to engage potential buyers visiting your site, increase customer convenience for those wanting quick assistance, answer questions and discuss features, building trust, and make recommendations based upon information learned in a chat session.
- Live chat is reported to have a visible impact on the increase of conversions, improvement of customer satisfaction, and increased customer loyalty.
- The cost of generating a lead through live chat is very low compared to the potential revenue the lead can generate.
What you’re looking for in an automotive automotive website chat tool:
- Real time website visitor tracking and analytics
- Passive and active live chat options
- File, document, image, and link attachments
- Remote desktop control and co-browsing options
- Chat transfer
- Custom forms for data collection