What a CRM does for you
Dealerships primarily utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software to increase the number of vehicles sold-which, in turn, boosts revenue. At its most basic level, a CRM helps dealerships receive and respond to leads. CRMs also enable sales associates to make phone calls or send emails using the provided information from the inquiry or set up appointments for servicing vehicles.
Finally, a dealership’s CRM is a key marketing tool full of data that can be mined for proactive campaigns to generate additional leads.
What you’re looking for in a CRM:
- Tracking all major areas of customer interactions in one place.
- Options for setting appointments, running a marketing campaign, managing contact information, and providing technical support
- Standard fields for customers’ phone numbers, emails, home addresses, buying and servicing history, and even birthdays
- Strong search feature with advanced options
- Real time customer inquiry notifications
- Send emails using templates and make calls utilizing phone scripts
- Social media integration
- DMS and website integration options
- Extensive customization options
- Onsite vendor training for staff